Titan Forged Games
Based in Coimbra, Portugal
7 December, 2014
Slinki is a hard-as-nails 2.5D action-platformer where your own prosthetic arm is the ultimate multipurpose weapon: Use it as a bladed boomerang to control the population of mutated critters, pull levers towards you to get through puzzles and zip-line across grappling surfaces. Furthermore, instead of having your weapon return to you, why not return to it instead with the power of Slinki's slingshot? All this to find out what happened to the once peaceful forest you used to live in. In the wake of the calamity that befell the forest he called home, strange things have happened to the small bunny known as Slinki. Changed, he must now rely on his mobility, your wit, and the boomerang-like bladed metal appendage that once used to be his arm, in his endeavour: To reach the sickened heart of his once peaceful Wood and end it's suffering.
Way back in the summer of 2013, we decided to make a smallish one week private game jam to decide on our next project. The winner (narrowly crushing it's competitor - "Poultron Defender of the Interspace") was Slinki. We spent the following year perfecting this prototype and making the bladed boomerang weapon as versatile and intuitive as possible. And now here it is, available as our first released game.
- Eliminate your enemies with your unique bladed boomerang
- Have your boomerang return to you or propel yourself towards it
- More than one level of hot bladed arm action (10 to be exact)
- Fight against several unique forest critters
- Old-school gaming with a score counter and lives system
- Easter eggs (no, I mean literally)!
- Unlock the Hardcore mode for added challenge
- Controller Support
- Feed the 3 (not-quite) starving indie developers that made this game
Recommended System Configuration
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- 512MB of free RAM
- 400MB of free hard drive space
- DirectX 9 (Windows) or OpenGL 2.1 (Mac and Linux) compatible GPU
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game of the month (December 2014)" at operationrainfall.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Some development articles can be found here indiedb.com.
About Titan Forged Games
More than a company, we are a team of friends, united by the wish to make awesome videogames, and have lots of fun doing so.
More information on Titan Forged Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits
Programmer, Sound Designer, Musician, Game Designer
Programmer, Game Designer, Graphical FX Artist
Concept Artist, 2D Illustrator, 3D Modeler, Animator, Game Designer
Quality Assurance, Some Logistics
Some Sound design